hhf1-21014012.gif
Audio and Video Specialists serving
"Beautiful Naples on the Gulf"
Since 1957
House of High Fidelity 5th Avenue store House of High Fidelity 1957 Bill Garner owner House of High Fidelity store float in the Swamp Buggy Parade Naples, FL
Bill Garner moved his family from Pontiac Michigan in 1957 where he opened his first TV, stereo component, record and electronics repair store on Fifth avenue in downtown Naples. For over 50 years he kept up with the latest trends in audio and video technology to bring them into the area. The House of High Fidelity was the first to bring Sony to southwest Florida and is the oldest dealer in the area. The House of High Fidelity has always been a family business and is proud to still be today.
First Store Location
Downtown Naples 1957
Store float in the
Annual Swamp Buggy Parade
5th Avenue store
House of High Fidelity store location until 2010
Previous location until 2016
House of High Fidelity New Location
We Are In The News!
Naples Daily News Story Link
Naples Florida Weekly Link
hhf1-21014003.jpg hhf1-21014002.jpg
April 12, 1929 -
February 19, 2016
Our Company
Company
Contact Us
Home Theater
Accessories
Wireless
Our Brands
Repair & Service
WiFi Systems
What's Hot
Vinyl/Records
Speakers
TV's
AV Cabinets
Remotes
Home
Previous location until 2011
Sale
House of High Fidelity 2020
  Facing the side street on
  ** North Horseshoe Drive **
1234 Airport Pulling Rd N
Naples, FL 34104
 239-262-0100

Mon - Fri
9AM - 5PM
Current Location
A/V Components
Turntables