Audio and Video Specialists serving
"Beautiful Naples on the Gulf"
Since 1957
House of High Fidelity 5th Avenue store House of High Fidelity 1957 Bill Garner owner House of High Fidelity store float in the Swamp Buggy Parade Naples, FL
Bill Garner moved from Pontiac Michigan in 1957 and opened his first TV, stereo component, record and electronics repair store on Fifth avenue in downtown Naples. For over Fifty years he kept up with the latest trends in audio and video technology to bring them into the area. The House of High Fidelity was the first to bring Sony to southwest Florida and is the oldest dealer in the area. The store has always been a family business and is proud to still be today.
First Store Location
Downtown Naples 1957
Store float in the Swamp Buggy Parade
5th Avenue store
Previous location until 2016
We Are In The News!
Naples Daily News Story Link
Naples Florida Weekly Link
April 12, 1929 -
February 19, 2016
Our Company
Company
Contact Us
Home Theater
Accessories
Wireless
Our Brands
Repair & Service
WiFi Systems
What's Hot
Vinyl/Records
Speakers
TV's
AV Cabinets
DVD/Blu-Ray
Remotes
Jolida
Audio/Turntable
Home
Previous location until 2011
Sale
 239-262-0100
 239-431-5259

Mon - Fri
9AM - 5PM

1234 Airport Pulling Rd N
Naples, FL 34101
    ON SOUTH SIDE OF RIVER REACH PLAZA
NEW LOCATION!